History & Aims

Bramford and District Social Club (BRADS) was formed in 2017 after members of our previous club voted to disaffiliate after 90 years of membership of the previous organisation. In 1925 it moved into its current premises at 71-73 The Street, Bramford. Formerly the site was owned by the Parish Council and named the Parish House. At a meeting in 1957 the Parish Council sold the building to the Bramford Royal British Legion Branch. In the 70th The Branch then legally transferred the deeds to the members of the club. It is still the case to this day.

Over the years several modifications have been made to accommodate the needs of the club.

We are a non profit making organisation for the benefit of the community and surrounding areas.